I am your SRES
SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
Karen L Bishop
For More Information about the Local 55+ Community Guide check out my website.
What is a Senior Real Estate Specialist?
When you are looking for an expert in the real estate profession that will respond and respect your specific 55+ needs you look for a Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designee.
Moving on in life can be challenging once you realize that change needs to take place. Moving on can be a very emotional task as the home represents, for most people memories. Home is a holding ground for things, people, relatives, and precious moments of time but when home gets to the place where it’s a burden then it’s time to let go.
Moving on has rewards:
- It can be an exciting change; meeting new friends
- It can bring a new sense of self awareness and freedom
- It can bring about Peace of Mind
- It can be FUN!
Why do you need an SRES? A senior real estate specialist knows the aspects that surround the emotional and physical attributes of moving onward.
- A comprehensive study of HOPA or Housing for Older Persons Act
- Sensitivity to 50+ Issues and Priorities
- Devotion in providing Reputable Service Sustaining Trust
- Education surrounding Pensions, 401ks, and IRAs
- An Education of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security Issues
The RE/MAX ADVANTAGE TO AN SRES As a RE/MAX SRES Designee I am an expert in my local market and have a deep personal interest in the clients and customers that I serve.
- A network of nearly 100,000 agents in more than 70 countries.
- Quality Professional with unequaled experience and results.
- Over 2,100 associates have earned the SRES nationally
- Each RE/MAX office is Independantly owned and operated
- RE/MAX supports Susan G. Komen – for the cure for breast cancer
ASK FOR MY FREE REPORT: What Could a Senior Real Estate Specialist Mean for You
In this report your find answers to the 10 considerations you should think about before making a move.